cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Weber <terbol...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to add affinity group to instances in project
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 12:27:46 GMT
Note: this is on ACS 4.4.1

Before I submit an issue I'd like to check if this is intended or not.

When I try to update a vm in a project to have an affinity group, the api
doesn't accept projectid as a parameter and fails.

It fails for new deployments having affinity group rules as well.

Tried searching Jira for an issue, but my Jira-foo isn't the best (yet).

Working on upgrading the lab to latest 4.4 to see if it's fixed.

Relevant logs: http://pastebin.com/9GUrQSFQ

--
Erik