cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: CloudStack Quality Process
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 03:45:45 GMT
Here's a GTM for that session:

If we want to move this to 1600 UTC, lets decide that by tomorrow.

--David

1.  Please join my meeting.
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/750642504

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is
recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

United States: +1 (626) 521-0013
Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 1036
Belgium: +32 (0) 28 08 4345
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9376
Denmark: +45 (0) 69 91 89 24
Finland: +358 (0) 942 45 0382
France: +33 (0) 182 880 269
Germany: +49 (0) 692 5736 7206
Ireland: +353 (0) 19 030 053
Italy: +39 0 694 80 31 28
Netherlands: +31 (0) 208 080 212
New Zealand: +64 (0) 4 974 7243
Norway: +47 23 96 01 18
Spain: +34 932 20 0506
Sweden: +46 (0) 840 839 467
Switzerland: +41 (0) 435 0824 78
United Kingdom: +44 (0) 330 221 0098

Access Code: 750-642-504

Meeting ID: 750-642-504

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your
iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 8:42 AM, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 12:30 PM, Stephen Turner
> <Stephen.Turner@citrix.com> wrote:
>> 17:00 is the earliest I can do this week, although I realise that's getting late
in India and I'm not trying to have a veto.