cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: How are we doing on progress toward a 4.5 GA?
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 21:55:08 GMT
I (personally) think we are close. I am planning to spin another RC
shortly. Perhaps as early as tonight but certainly by tomorrow.
We had enough votes for RC1 - (or we could have, we had 2 binding +1s,
and I could have added a third and only a single binding -1) but the
issues that Rohit found were serious enough that we didn't proceed.

--David