cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack Quality Process
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 09:30:40 GMT
so that's an appointment, everybody! ;)

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 9:47 AM, Stephen Turner
<Stephen.Turner@citrix.com> wrote:
> Well, I sent it yesterday so the Californians would have been awake and may now be expecting
a meeting at 8 AM their time. Let's do it at 16:00 GMT. Hopefully David will be able to start
the GTM he's already sent out: he indicated that he could do the earlier time if he knew the
day before.

> --
> Stephen Turner

I'm alright with early start but cannot host a GTM.

> On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 5:14 PM, Stephen Turner <Stephen.Turner@citrix.com> wrote:
>> As we're in the middle of discussing a proposal from Daan, my feeling is that we
should have it at 16:00 GMT so that he can attend and I'll sit out this week. (Most weeks
I can manage 16:00 or 17:00, but once a month I can't do 16:00).

>> --
>> Stephen Turner

attendees, not the discussion. I was just trying to encourage others to come along if they
care about these process-type issues.

--
Daan