cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RE: Adding a new rewrite rule on ssvm apache
Date Sun, 25 Jan 2015 09:52:44 GMT
Rajani, which version? (dumb question, I know)

I am not sure how it is used and whether it is overridden. I know this
is a field the vr re-write for redundant-vpc touches on. Ian and
WIlder are working on that but no code for the VR has been merged to
master yet. Just dome of the Mananger bit.

--
Daan