cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Duffy <...@ianduffy.ie>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.5.0 RC1
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 19:30:27 GMT
+1 (binding)

Brought up a basic zone using devcloud4(Centos 6and XenServer
6.2.0-70446c), everything worked without issue system vms came up and
their agent connected.

Added Nux's macchinina distribution as a template.
Added Ubuntu as a template. (Loved the HVM checkbox addition to the UI).

Successfully brought up a VM both based on both the templates.
Password retrieval worked, root resize worked.

Brought up a web server on one of the VMs and opened a security group
rule. The rule applied successfully.

Brought up an advanced zone again using devcloud4 so centos 6 and
XenServer 6.2.0-70446c. Just like with the 4.4 release marvin fails to
set the traffic tags for the public/management/storage/guest networks.
I skipped over this small detail and set them manually.

After this everything was fine, added a machine based on Nux's
macchinina template, password retrieval worked. Brought up a web
server on it, did nat forwarding. All worked without issue.

Great work on this release folks!

On 14 January 2015 at 18:40, David Nalley <david@gnsa.us> wrote:
> Daan:
>
> I am running it for at least 72 hours, though practice tells me the
> vote period will be longer.
>
> --David
>
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 3:05 AM, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com> wrote:
>> David,
>>
>> Can you be lenient with the 72 hour schedule on this one? I don't
>> think I personally can get to test this soon and we have two other
>> votes going on as well.
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 7:38 AM, Marcus <shadowsor@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> +1, ran some of the smoke tests that cover basic deployments of vm,
>>> vpc, and several storage types.

built from SHA 8db3cbd4ff62b17a8b496026b68cf60ee0c76740:

solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or
related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take
any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender
if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated