cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject [QUESTION] Integration Port
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 18:54:10 GMT
Hi,

I noticed with 4.6 that if I run this command that I get back no volumes:

http://192.168.129.88:8096/api?command=listVolumes

This seemed odd (since I have user-facing volumes) and I tracked it down to
one parameter:

listAll

It appears when using the integration port that listAll is null by default,
which (in this case) is interpreted the same as false.

That being the case, to retrieve volumes via the integration port, I had to
run the following instead:

http://192.168.129.88:8096/api?command=listVolumes&listAll=true

This seems like it might be a recent change. Does anyone know if this is on
purpose? The problem is that my tests in Marvin fail now because no volumes
come back when they're expected.

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*