cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Somesh Naidu <Somesh.Na...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [GUI Question] Snapshots Table
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 21:25:18 GMT
I thought we did include the name both in the table and the UI, unless I understood your query
incorrectly,

mysql> desc snapshots;
+------------------+---------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| Field            | Type                | Null | Key | Default | Extra          |
+------------------+---------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| id               | bigint(20) unsigned | NO   | PRI | NULL    | auto_increment |
| data_center_id   | bigint(20) unsigned | NO   |     | NULL    |                |
| account_id       | bigint(20) unsigned | NO   | MUL | NULL    |                |
| domain_id        | bigint(20) unsigned | NO   |     | NULL    |                |
| volume_id        | bigint(20) unsigned | NO   | MUL | NULL    |                |
| disk_offering_id | bigint(20) unsigned | NO   |     | NULL    |                |
| status           | varchar(32)         | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| path             | varchar(255)        | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| name             | varchar(255)        | NO   | MUL | NULL    |                |
| uuid             | varchar(40)         | YES  | UNI | NULL    |                |
| snapshot_type    | int(4)              | NO   | MUL | NULL    |                |
| type_description | varchar(25)         | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| size             | bigint(20) unsigned | NO   |     | NULL    |                |
| created          | datetime            | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| removed          | datetime            | YES  | MUL | NULL    |                |
| backup_snap_id   | varchar(255)        | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| swift_id         | bigint(20) unsigned | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| sechost_id       | bigint(20) unsigned | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| prev_snap_id     | bigint(20) unsigned | YES  | MUL | NULL    |                |
| hypervisor_type  | varchar(32)         | NO   |     | NULL    |                |
| version          | varchar(32)         | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| s3_id            | bigint(20) unsigned | YES  | MUL | NULL    |                |
22 rows in set (0.00 sec)