cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Turner <Stephen.Tur...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: CloudStack Quality Process
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 12:49:32 GMT
It's either 16:00 or 17:00 tomorrow (Wed). Anyone else got a preference?

--
Stephen Turner

-----Original Message-----
From: Rohit Yadav [mailto:rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com]
Sent: 13 January 2015 10:25
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: CloudStack Quality Process

Can anyone confirm the final time/date? Thanks.

> On 13-Jan-2015, at 2:50 pm, Stephen Turner <Stephen.Turner@citrix.com> wrote:
>
> You're right, it was the wrong word to use. I meant in terms of the number of attendees,
not the discussion. I was just trying to encourage others to come along if they care about
these process-type issues.

> --
> Stephen Turner

email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales.
>> ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and
>> is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil
>> Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated
>> under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company
>> registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under
>> license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue
M. +91 88 262 30892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com