cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Abhinandan Prateek <abhinandan.prat...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack Quality Process meeting 14 jan 2014
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2015 11:35:39 GMT
The reason I asked was we can start putting the system together, maybe start with just the
simulator runs and then add additional Hypervisors.
AFAIK the the BVTs for simulator is a good starting point.

This will also help us in knowing the gaps between what tests we have now and what we desire
as per the basic cloudstack functionality that we are putting together in our meetings.

> On 16-Jan-2015, at 4:56 pm, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 12:08 PM, Abhinandan Prateek
> <abhinandan.prateek@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>> Hi Daan,
>>
>>  Do we access to some kind of hardware to setup the CI ?
>

> good point, maybe David can shed some light here. Citrix has donated a
> rack to apache (and of course vedors should provide extra jenkins
> slaves for their tests).
>
> --
> Daan

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.