cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.5.0 RC2
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2015 11:06:43 GMT
Please note the RC2 works fine on fresh installations but failed on
upgrade for a packaging related issue (fixable manually CLOUDSTACK-7316,
this has been fixed on 4.5 now).

Before voting I want to confirm if anyone can reproduce the following:

- Register new 4.5 template, upgrade from 4.3.2 to 4.5.0 RC2 and destroy
old systemvms
- New secondary storage VM starts but agent status gets stuck in
connecting state sometimes. After this I'm unable to register new
templates though starting VMs using existing templates work.
- Rapid logs are seen:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8183 (I'm not sure how
to fix this, still exploring)
- Likely an environment issue, console proxy did not work in advance
zone for me though it worked for me in basic zone

--
Regards,
Rohit Yadav

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.