cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.5.0 RC2
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2015 09:07:05 GMT
+users

Hi,

While everyone is encouraged to build from sourcce, I've built packages
out of the RC2 (SHA dbfb78d4b8ad074f602540002e8678432d258bb5) for your
convenience for testing ACS 4.5.0 RC2:

CentOS6: http://packages.shapeblue.com/cloudstack/testing/centos/4.5/
CentOS7: http://packages.shapeblue.com/cloudstack/testing/centos/4.5/
Debian: http://packages.shapeblue.com/cloudstack/testing/debian/4.5/

Please AVOID using older 4.5 systemvms, and use the latest systemvm
template from below locations:

http://packages.shapeblue.com/systemvmtemplate/4.5/4.5.0/
Or,
http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/view/4.5/job/build-systemvm-4.5/