cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject CentOS Cloud SIG effort
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 15:44:50 GMT
I've mentioned to some of you that the CentOS project has a number of
SIGs - Special Interest Groups - that are working on various verticals
to make sure that stuff works on CentOS.

One of these SIGs is the Cloud SIG -
http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Cloud - and at the moment,
really only OpenStack is engaged in that effort.

I wanted to make sure that the people on this list are aware of that
effort, and have the opportunity to get involved.

In particular, there's a meeting on #centos-devel (Freenode IRC) every
Thursday at 15:00 UTC (`date -d "15:00 UTC"` for your own time zone!)
where the work is discussed.

It would be great if CloudStack could have a representation there, to
make sure that CloudStack is being tested well on CentOS, and that the
necessary packages are available to someone trying to deploy there.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon