cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.5.0 RC1
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 12:51:31 GMT
Hi,

On Monday 19 January 2015 06:00 PM, Daan Hoogland wrote:
> Rohit is mentioning regression here. I suggest we drop this rc.
>
> mobile dev with bilingual spelling checker used (read at your own risk)

Yes please let'd do that.

Since yesterday, I've scanned over 400 issues on JIRA and cherry-picked
bugfixes which were fixed on master or older branches but not on 4.5.
Travis seems to be happy about it:
https://travis-ci.org/apache/cloudstack/builds/47628745

I've been testing 4.5 branch since today morning with KVM and except for
few issues it looks promising:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8171 (seen in
xenserver, kvm setups)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8172 (could be
environment based)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8150 (build related)

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue
M. +91 8826230892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
PS. If you see any footer below, I did not add it :)

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.