cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.5.0 RC1
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2015 12:23:43 GMT
Adrian,

On Wednesday 14 January 2015 10:52 PM, Adrian Lewis wrote:
> Rohit,
>
> I don’t suppose you will be creating the el7 packages as well will you?

FYI, the infra to build EL7 packages is in place now. The latest 4.5
(SNAPSHOT) EL7 packages are here -
http://packages.bhaisaab.org/cloudstack/testing/centos7/4.5

You may test that and let me know if they work/fail for you.

Regards.

> Adrian

M. +91 8826230892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
PS. If you see any footer below, I did not add it :)

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.