cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Request to check you commits
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2015 12:26:39 GMT
Hi,

I've been testing 4.5 since yesterday and found several potential issues
and I'm trying to fix them. While searching through JIRA and git
history, I've found quite a few issues which are either on master but
not on 4.5 branch. In some cases, the fixes were on 4.4 and master but
not on 4.5 branch. While I will be trying to cherry-pick your changes to
4.5, I could probably miss important fixes, so kindly have a look at
your commits.

Kindly port your fixes to 4.5 if they apply on 4.5, especially when they
are on an old branch such as 4.3 or 4.4 and on master but not on 4.5.

Let's try to good a good ACS release and it can only happen with your
full support and co-operation.

--
Regards,
Rohit Yadav