cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack CloudMonkey 5.3.1 (round #3)
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2015 05:15:50 GMT
Hi All,

I've created a 5.3.1 release of CloudMonkey, with the following
artifacts up for a vote:

Git Branch and Commit SH:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack-cloudmonkey.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master
Commit: 65bf705531e9c9e54d83594c26ac8c0c62136ae0

List of changes:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack-cloudmonkey.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGES.md;hb=master

Source release (checksums and signatures are available at the same
location):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/cloudmonkey-5.3.1/

PGP release keys (signed using ID 0EE3D884):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cloudstack/KEYS

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

For sanity in tallying the vote, can PMC members please be sure to
indicate "(binding)" with their vote?

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)