cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS]TO and other domain object hierarchy design(s)
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 17:35:08 GMT
Hey Daan,

Good points. I've always despised TOs (maybe also because I lack the
understanding of their existence and use), it's confusing to have TOs
when you've VOs to have same set of structural encapsulation they
provide (for example instance/domainrouter/router/cpvm/ssvm related VOs
and TOs). I think of them as unnecessary baggage, like some
anti-pattern. In my ideal world, TOs should not exist; VOs and DAOs are
enough.

--
Regards,
Rohit Yadav