cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack CloudMonkey 5.3.1
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 11:30:58 GMT
Hi Lucian,

Thanks for testing. Looks like you're using a very old version of
requests (the library we use to make http calls). To check which version
you're using, you can do this:

$ python
  import requests
  print requests.__version__

I'm using 2.4.3, the latest is 2.5.x. Please reinstall/upgrade it:
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/requests

Note if you're on Ubuntu 14.04/14.10, there are known issues with pip so
you may need to re-install pip on it (search mail archives I've shared
this issue and its fix couple of times).

And then retry and let me know if it still fails.

--
Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue
M. +91 8826230892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
PS. If you see any footer below, I did not add it :)

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.