cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wilder Rodrigues <WRodrig...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: Any Plan of Distributed VR Within cloudstack?
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:21:10 GMT
Hi Yitao,

We, at Schuberg Philis, are currently working on the implementation of Redundant VPCs. We
are now on the test phase and the first open demo of it will take place in London, 12th February,
during the Cloudstack European User Group meeting (http://shapeblue.com/events/cloudstack-european-user-group-3/)

Once the work is pushed towards master we will put some documentation on the Apache CS wiki
and ando get the community involved with the development.

After the 12th Feb I will send more details about the status and what we are using.

Cheers,
Wilder

On 30 Jan 2015, at 01:16, Yitao Jiang <willierjyt@gmail.com<mailto:willierjyt@gmail.com>>