cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From raja sekhar <rajsekhar....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 答复: unable to test Network Throttling.
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 07:27:18 GMT
hi prasanth,

In cloudstack i have given network rate as 1024Mb/s but in xencenter qos
properties it is showing 25Mb/s for that VM.

Andrija Panic/Prashant if i change the interface property(bandwidth)
through xencenter or commandline process in
http://xmodulo.com/how-to-rate-limit-xenserver-vms-network-interfaces.html ,
if i shutdown the VM from cloudstack that VM wil be disabled from
xencenter, when ever i start the VM, the qos value will be same or it will
changed to 25Mb/s.

waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Rajasekhar.