cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject weird db setup issue
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 13:32:50 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to dockerize the whole cloudstack installation process.

When running cloudstack-setup-database I hit this weird issue:

Detected local IP address as 172.17.0.25, will use as cluster management server node IP[ OK
]
Preparing /etc/cloudstack/management/db.properties                              [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloudstack-management/setup/create-database.sql             [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloudstack-management/setup/create-schema.sql               [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloudstack-management/setup/create-database-premium.sql     [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloudstack-management/setup/create-schema-premium.sql

We apologize for below error:
Encountering an error when executing mysql script
table:
/usr/share/cloudstack-management/setup/create-schema-premium.sql

Error:
ERROR 1046 (3D000) at line 285: No database selected

Does this ring a bell to anyone ? why would the first schema be created successfully and not
create-schema-premium ?

thx

-sebastien