cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From France <mailingli...@isg.si>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Any issues to be fixed for 4.3.1?
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2014 09:36:02 GMT
Hi Rohit,

Here are a few issues (without resolution). Maybe you can help get a fix in time for 4.3.2
release:

Snapshosts errors after upgrade 4.1.1 to 4.3.1:

Failed to create a volume from snapshot:

Virtual Router only with DHCP should not have DNS service

Excessive use of LVM snapshots on XenServer, that leads to snapshot failure and unnecessary
disk usage.

Possibly this one too:
Failed to create snapshot due to an internal error creating snapshot for volume 372 ->
Failure from sparse_dd: Fatal error: exception Invalid_argument("index out of bounds”):
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8044?filter=-2

Some others, you have already back-ported. For that we thank you.

Thank you,
Regards,
F.

On 20 Nov 2014, at 10:15, Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We’ve some bugfixes backported to 4.3 branch since 4.3.1 was released and I think we
should at least support this branch with a 4.3.2 release in next couple of weeks until a stable
4.5.0 is released in next couple of months.

> I’m going through JIRA and list of issues and will help backport fixes to the 4.3 branch.
So, please share if you’ve found any blocker/critical/major issue that you found in 4.3.0
or 4.3.1 and want to be fixed. Thanks.