cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Sadhu <Suresh.Sa...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack CloudMonkey 5.3.1
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 10:09:56 GMT
Rohit,

I am seeing below exception after enabling zone,system vms fail to start .even after copying
the vhd-util on host ,i still see  this below exception.
is there any specific reason for this below failure?

  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
INFO  [o.a.c.s.v.VolumeServiceImpl] (consoleproxy-1:ctx-90824cd9) releasing lock for VMTemplateStoragePool
96
WARN  [c.c.u.d.Merovingian2] (consoleproxy-1:ctx-90824cd9) Was unable to find lock for the
key template_spool_ref96 and thread id 1326468965
INFO  [c.c.v.VirtualMachineManagerImpl] (consoleproxy-1:ctx-90824cd9) Unable to contact resource.
com.cloud.exception.StorageUnavailableException: Resource [StoragePool:1] is unreachable:
Unable to create Vol[42|vm=42|ROOT]:Catch Exception com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException
for template +  due to com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: failed to dd /var/run/cloud_mount/0ec57654-6b1c-4274-b07c-91f2a1eb3a1f//b051e4dc-1f05-49f8-8f61-4d6589005108.vhd
to /var/run/sr-mount/4af66230-c143-a4d9-ce9b-63b9e64602d0/7e78e277-38e2-4a56-bbdd-66d124f2cd31.vhd
        at org.apache.cloudstack.engine.orchestration.VolumeOrchestrator.recreateVolume(VolumeOrchestrator.java:1204)
        at org.apache.cloudstack.engine.orchestration.VolumeOrchestrator.prepare(VolumeOrchestrator.java:1256)
        at com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:963)
        at com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.advanceStart(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:761)
        at com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.advanceStart(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:745)
        at com.cloud.consoleproxy.ConsoleProxyManagerImpl.startProxy(ConsoleProxyManagerImpl.java:555)
        at com.cloud.consoleproxy.ConsoleProxyManagerImpl.allocCapacity(ConsoleProxyManagerImpl.java:941)
        at com.cloud.consoleproxy.ConsoleProxyManagerImpl.expandPool(ConsoleProxyManagerImpl.java:1666)
        at com.cloud.consoleproxy.ConsoleProxyManagerImpl.expandPool(ConsoleProxyManagerImpl.java:157)
        at com.cloud.vm.SystemVmLoadScanner.loadScan(SystemVmLoadScanner.java:118)
        at com.cloud.vm.SystemVmLoadScanner.access$100(SystemVmLoadScanner.java:35)
        at com.cloud.vm.SystemVmLoadScanner$1.reallyRun(SystemVmLoadScanner.java:88)
        at com.cloud.vm.SystemVmLoadScanner$1.runInContext(SystemVmLoadScanner.java:79)
        at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
        at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
        at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
        at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
        at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:304)
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
INFO  [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase] (DirectAgent-11:ctx-49709bc5) VM does not exist on XenServer95d18ca7-b4d1-4135-9b27-42b9b62ae1f2
WARN  [c.c.c.ConsoleProxyManagerImpl] (consoleproxy-1:ctx-90824cd9) Exception while trying
to start console proxy
com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException: Unable to create a deployment for
VM[ConsoleProxy|v-42-VM]Scope=interface com.cloud.dc.DataCenter; id=1
        at com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:922)
[...]
INFO  [c.c.c.ConsoleProxyManagerImpl] (consoleproxy-1:ctx-084c23b6) Found a stopped console
proxy, bring it up to running pool. proxy vm id : 42
INFO  [o.a.c.s.v.VolumeServiceImpl] (consoleproxy-1:ctx-084c23b6) lock is acquired for VMTemplateStoragePool
97
INFO  [o.a.c.s.v.VolumeServiceImpl] (secstorage-1:ctx-5f6dca7d) Unable to acquire lock on
VMTemplateStoragePool 96
ERROR [c.c.v.VirtualMachineManagerImpl] (secstorage-1:ctx-5f6dca7d) Failed to start instance
VM[SecondaryStorageVm|s-50-VM]
com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to acquire lock on VMTemplateStoragePool:
96