cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of Autoscale on 4.4
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 02:21:53 GMT
Silvano

Please create or update functional specs for change you would like to
propose
Create JIRA issue tracker and reference in FS
Generally merge goes to master branch as well as other branch that has
not been frozen for feature development yet.

Unless its a bug fix you cannot commit features to active 4.4 branch

Regards
ilya