cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Any more bugs we should fix in 4.3 branch for 4.3.2?
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 14:10:17 GMT
Hi Alireza,

While we'll try about best to fix or backport those changes, I'm not  a VMWare expert so may
not be able to fix CLOUDSTACK-5696 it's also because CloudStack delegates vmsync and states
to VCenter. This bug is not reproduce-able on Xen or KVM. About the UI issues, it looks like
a minor issue if I'll see if I can fix it but no promises. 4.3.2 needs a lot of regression
testing efforts to do the release in time, I personally won't invest more time on backporting
bugfixes now but on testing from next week.

On Thursday 04 December 2014 12:31 PM, Alireza Eskandari wrote:
> Hi Rohit,Thank you and your friends for working on CloudStack.I saw release note with
lots of bugfixes that makes 4.3.2 a reliable release.I open a new jira ticket about a UI problem.CLOUDSTACK-8019Also
I'm looking for good news about CLOUDSTACK-5696 :)Regards,Alireza

--
Regards,
Rohit Yadav

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.