cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any more bugs we should fix in 4.3 branch for 4.3.2?
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 03:49:22 GMT
Rohit,

If possible and not too late, please consider adding

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=commit;h=f43ffb9a
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=commitdiff;h=4ff3130b
(minor)
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=commit;h=1716067dddf20e434cdbfac69e19da7b71fea89d

(minor db change, but really helpful)
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=commit;h=03daae571b44354d31913c7e0ecb9e1f64cdcd55

I will help on regression testing to best of my abilities with vmware.
Marcus and I  plan to build internal CI to automate regression testing -
but thats in the future and wont be ready for 4.3.2 release.

Regards,
ilya