cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Abhinandan Prateek <abhinandan.prat...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [TESTING] CloudStack 4.3.2 testing
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 05:52:29 GMT
Following test worked fine on 4.3 adv zone setup with Xen 6.2:

Register template
VM creation
Multiple primary storages
Storage tagging
VM, Volume snapshots
Volume from snapshot
VPC

In dev setup the storage is configured as local storage by default, since I was using shared
storage and was not aware of this, it took some time to figure it out.

Other than that 4.3 worked pretty well. Though if we have any type of automation configured
on it, it will be nice to run regression tests and know publish the result.

My thought will be to get this release (4.3.2) out of the door instead of delaying it  past
4.5, 4.5 testing is going to take time as it may require more bug fixing-testing iterations
than 4.3.2.
As of now 4.3.2 looks promising.

Abhinandan Prateek

M +919701199011