cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "ChunFeng" <chunf...@domolo.com>
Subject How to skip some child projects maven test intentionally ?
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2014 07:12:51 GMT
How to skip some child projects maven test intentionally ?

I am now building my coding development environment , of course , I do not need some sub projects
, such as : Network Brocade VCS,  Midokura Midonet etc .

When I run command : mvn install -P developer,systemvm ,  maven list all sub child projects
of cloudstack , especially for Plugin projects , I want just "SKIP" maven test them for time
cost reason.

Can I just skip those maven test by assign some command after :  mvn install -P developer,systemvm
 ( such as -skip:midonet ) ?

Regards,

ChunFeng