cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Any issues to be fixed for 4.3.1?
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2014 13:26:24 GMT
Hi Alireza,

Thanks for replying.

For the issues that relate to Insufficient server capacity, there could be multiple reasons.
I can help if you can share the specific log where you get the exception. I would advise you
to check cluster level settings (cpu, memory and storage disable thresholds) causing this
for you, or any specific configuration (such as host dedication, storage labels etc).

> On 20-Nov-2014, at 5:39 pm, Alireza Eskandari <astro.alireza@yahoo.com.INVALID>
wrote:

> Hi RohitIt is a good idea to release CS 4.3.2I think 4.3.x is the best release of CS
until now.I tested this version with vmware vSphere 5.5.I saw a problem on deployment with
dvSwitch that resolved here:https://github.com/shapeblue/cloudstack/commit/a605ca09cd3e40a8f25ae3e36ce37f1f24ac489b
doesn't update in CS. It seems that this bug is universal on all kind of hypervisors:https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-5800
> Thanks

Regards,