cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Santhosh Edukulla <santhosh.eduku...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Patched 4.3.1 SystemVMs (was Re: git commit: updated refs/heads/master to 88acc9b)
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 16:23:43 GMT
Rohit,

1. Regarding the below note, you can decided on that, but removing or not is not related to
this fix though.

2. Check the below link for other areas in code that need to be fixed as part of poodle issue
fix.

http://security.coverity.com/blog.html

Regards,
Santhosh
From: Rohit Yadav [rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2014 10:44 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Patched 4.3.1 SystemVMs (was Re: git commit: updated refs/heads/master to 88acc9b)

IMO - Let’s remove httpd.conf, it’s not used anywhere; if people want they can add it
later down the lane.

> On 04-Nov-2014, at 8:43 pm, Santhosh Edukulla <santhosh.edukulla@citrix.com> wrote:
>
> Rohit,
>
> The recent fix can solve the issue, but instead if we can use apache2.conf for these
directives and remove them from http2.conf and ssl.conf, it makes usage at one place and avoids
usage at different places.

> As well, if some body downs the lane includes httpd.conf under apache2.conf, then these
references can lead to confusion.

> Santhosh

a base (CentOS?) linux which used the old buildsystemvm.sh script, the build scripts that
we use now (that uses VirtualBox+vagrant/veewee) is the one that I made using Debian as the
base distro two years ago and in that we install apache2.conf. So, if there is any file needed
there it should be a fixed version of apache2.conf and not httpd.conf

> Regards,
> Rohit Yadav
> Software Architect, ShapeBlue

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.