cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rajani Karuturi <raj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Move to github PR only during moratorium on commit
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 04:40:21 GMT
that means, we postponed the git problems to 4.6. :(

It feels like as a community we are running away from making any changes to
the way we interact with git. We seem to discuss it a lot but, never act on
it.

What I don't understand is, are we saying the way we use git is right? or
are we just shying away from any change?

~Rajani

PS: We could still do a blank merge(-s ours) from 4.5 to master and
continue.