cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Serious (ajax) GUI issues sometimes
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 07:41:37 GMT
Hi team,

is anybody of you aware of the GUI issues when connected to some i.e.
wireless with somewhat big latencies or it sometimes happen even on more
than good internet connection:

i.e:
1)
(A serious one, that we encounter pretty often):

Issue: I start new VM deloyment wizard, choose template etc.... at the end
when I click the finish, when the job should be sent to MGMT server -
simply nothing happens - so ajax does't get executed at all, no litle
circle spinning etc - no logs in mgmt server, simply ajax doesn't get
executed...Same behaviour sometimes happen when I click on "Configure" on
the VPC.

I confirmed behaviour in acs 4.3.0 and I'm still checking in 4.4.1.

OR

2)
(not a big issue, however very annoying):
I filter instances by some account/domain, then click on some instance
(view it's properties or whatever), than in the breadcrumb I click back on
"instances", and instead of being show the page with all the filtered
instances, I get back to the home page of ACS...

So it doesn't really happens always, but randomly, with different browsers,
clearing all cache etc...
The issue here is that nothing get's logged to MGMT log at all...

Please let me know if anybody get similar issues, or if this is something
on my side...

Thanks,

--

Andrija Panić