cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Advised to send to Dev list - Broken update from 4.4 to 4.4.1
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2014 14:20:18 GMT
No, this would be for testing only!

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 2:45 PM, Matthew Midgett
<cloudstck@trick-solutions.com.invalid> wrote:
> How do I go about doing this with centos 6.5 management servers and will there be a upgrade
migration path back to 4.4.2 release?

> Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® III

<daan.hoogland@gmail.com> </div><div>Date:11/19/2014  4:54 AM  (GMT-05:00)
Re: Advised to send to Dev list - Broken update from 4.4 to 4.4.1 </div><div>
> the 4.4 branch)? to see if there is a difference there.
>
> On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 4:14 PM, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com> wrote:
>> please sand them to daan hoogland on gmail if it needs to be private
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 4:10 PM, Matthew Midgett
>> <cloudstck@trick-solutions.com.invalid> wrote:
>>> It’s a few lines and Dan If you would like to view them I can send them to
you. The problem lies in the network part.

>>> CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail, including any attachment(s) may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other
than its intended recipient(s).  Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its
contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify me immediately by reply
email so that I may correct my internal records.  Please then delete the original message
(including any attachments) in its entirety.  Thank you.

the bridge networking.  I dropped the DB and set it up like a fresh install and that worked.
I uploaded the upgraded db and it still failed to start so I decided to diff them. I then
ran win merge and merged a  lot of lines and it started again. My network was not  showing
correctly and that made since, since it would fail at the part. I spent most of the day yesterday
mucking around the db before I said screw it and rolled the upgrade back. I am 100% sure that
the problem is in the db upgrade. What I really need it is to give someone my pre update db
and my post update db and let them run compare the two.  I am sure that a developer can help
me. There was another user that was posting on my original email on the user list and his
management server was failing at the same spot so it might not be related to just me.

add a link for everyone to see. What is the best practice for this?

information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to
anyone other than its intended recipient(s).  Any dissemination or use of this electronic
email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s)
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify me immediately
by reply email so that I may correct my internal records.  Please then delete the original
message (including any attachments) in its entirety.  Thank you.

the same host just installed just fine.

--
Daan