cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Advised to send to Dev list - Broken update from 4.4 to 4.4.1
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2014 15:14:04 GMT
please sand them to daan hoogland on gmail if it needs to be private

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 4:10 PM, Matthew Midgett
<cloudstck@trick-solutions.com.invalid> wrote:
> It’s a few lines and Dan If you would like to view them I can send them to you. The
problem lies in the network part.

> CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail, including any attachment(s) may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other
than its intended recipient(s).  Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its
contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify me immediately by reply
email so that I may correct my internal records.  Please then delete the original message
(including any attachments) in its entirety.  Thank you.

networking.  I dropped the DB and set it up like a fresh install and that worked. I uploaded
the upgraded db and it still failed to start so I decided to diff them. I then ran win merge
and merged a  lot of lines and it started again. My network was not  showing correctly and
that made since, since it would fail at the part. I spent most of the day yesterday mucking
around the db before I said screw it and rolled the upgrade back. I am 100% sure that the
problem is in the db upgrade. What I really need it is to give someone my pre update db and
my post update db and let them run compare the two.  I am sure that a developer can help me.
There was another user that was posting on my original email on the user list and his management
server was failing at the same spot so it might not be related to just me.

>> My Db's of course contain sensitive information and I don't want to just add a link
for everyone to see. What is the best practice for this?

--
Daan