cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][ACS44] release candidate 4.4.2 RC 1 in branch 4.4-RC20141111T2244
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 09:22:22 GMT
h Geoff

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 8:58 AM, Geoff Higginbottom
<geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com> wrote:
> Hi Daan,
>
> The link to the list of changes does not appear to work

I didn't give that list any attention yet. The prior version I put in
a link to a jira list. you can make one like taht as well, though I
doubt it will contain anything as there was nothing specifically fixed
for this version. Only some cherry-pick and backports from other
branches that people wanted in as we had to make a new release anyway.
All of those can be found in

http://markmail.org/message/ia2b6zhjl4qdhl5m