cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: git commit: updated refs/heads/4.3 to e6d00bc
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2014 16:24:39 GMT
This is why I introduced the branch on rc policy. I discussed it with
David this morning and we concluded that it is missing a merge back.
That doesn't mean that on each upgrade an emtpy upgrade path is
needed.

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 5:11 PM, Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com> wrote:
> This broke deploydb and since we may not get time today/tomorrow I had to revert. Our
4.3 release manager is well informed about this.

> I hope when we change the version we should make sure CloudStack builds, and normal operations
such as deploydb should work. We should re-revert this once we’ve an upgrade path, the code
builds and deploydb too.

>> On 18-Nov-2014, at 4:15 pm, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> 4.3.1 is out. is this really what we want, Rohit? seems this revert
>> shouldn't happen.
>
> Regards,
> Rohit Yadav
> Software Architect, ShapeBlue