cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: Serious (ajax) GUI issues sometimes
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 15:55:51 GMT
Hi Andrija,

Thanks for the feedback...very useful.

I wonder if you'd be willing to open up JIRA tickets for these and mark
them as UI related? That way the people who work on the UI regularly will
have easy access to your comments.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel

Thanks again!
Mike