cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Question about XenServer plug-ins
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 01:22:38 GMT
Hi,

In XenServerStorageProcessor there are several times when we make calls to
XenServer plug-ins (for example, to download a template from secondary
storage to a XenServer SR).

In Xenserver625StorageProcessor we seem to handle this kind of work in Java
code instead of calling into the XenServer plug-ins.

I was curious if anyone remembers the history behind this transition?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com