cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Phillips <mphilli7...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Refreshing Templates
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2014 00:31:49 GMT
That seems like the only method I have found as well. Only problem with that is I have a 3rd
party software that integrates with CS and it uses CS to provision vm's etc. Deleting and
re-uploading the template seems to break my 3rd party app because although the new template
is named the same, it must have a new UUID or GUID.
Wonder if it would be possible to just replace the templates .vmdk file. Forgot to mention
that this is a vmware template.