cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Patched 4.3.1 SystemVMs (was Re: git commit: updated refs/heads/master to 88acc9b)
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 18:41:50 GMT
Santhosh,

Please go ahead with any better fix you think would work on any/all of the affected (release)
branches.

> On 10-Nov-2014, at 9:53 pm, Santhosh Edukulla <santhosh.edukulla@citrix.com> wrote:
>
> Rohit,
>
> 1. Regarding the below note, you can decided on that, but removing or not is not related
to this fix though.

> 2. Check the below link for other areas in code that need to be fixed as part of poodle
issue fix.

> http://security.coverity.com/blog.html
>
> Regards,
> Santhosh

directives and remove them from http2.conf and ssl.conf, it makes usage at one place and avoids
usage at different places.

>> As well, if some body downs the lane includes httpd.conf under apache2.conf, then
these references can lead to confusion.

>> Santhosh

a base (CentOS?) linux which used the old buildsystemvm.sh script, the build scripts that
we use now (that uses VirtualBox+vagrant/veewee) is the one that I made using Debian as the
base distro two years ago and in that we install apache2.conf. So, if there is any file needed
there it should be a fixed version of apache2.conf and not httpd.conf

>> Regards,
>> Rohit Yadav
>> Software Architect, ShapeBlue
>> M. +91 88 262 30892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com