cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][ACS44] release candidate 4.4.2 RC 1 in branch 4.4-RC20141111T2244
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 11:31:42 GMT
FWIW, I had worked to get the CHANGES file up to date for 4.4.0

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/4.4/CHANGES.md

Every time we commit folks should make sure to update the CHANGES file.

It's really about good practice, but again we can't force people to do it and I won't even
try to do a [PROPOSAL] on this.

On Nov 12, 2014, at 12:28 PM, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> list of changes none of which are marked in jira as so:
>
> 13 hours ago     Daan Hoogland    Updating pom.xml version numbers for
> release 4.4.2 4.4-RC20141111T2244     commit | commitdiff | tree |
> snapshot
> 14 hours ago     Daan Hoogland    CLOUDSTACK-3383 escaped "'s 4.4
> commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot
> 14 hours ago     Wido den Hollander    CLOUDSTACK-3383: Fetch CPU
> utilization more reliable.     commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot
> 19 hours ago     Daan Hoogland    Merge remote-tracking branch
> 'origin/hotfix/4.4/CLOUDST...     commit | commitdiff | tree |
> snapshot
> 19 hours ago     Mike Tutkowski    CLOUDSTACK-7883: Allow
> infrastructure to handle delete... hotfix/4.4/CLOUDSTACK-7883
> commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot
> 19 hours ago     Daan Hoogland    whitespace fixes     commit |
> commitdiff | tree | snapshot
> 19 hours ago     Jessica Wang    CLOUDSTACK-7826: UI - dialog widget -
> dependent dropdow...     commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot
> 19 hours ago     Daan Hoogland    CLOUDSTACK-7246: corrected script
> name of createIpAlias.sh     commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot
> 20 hours ago     Jayapal    CLOUDSTACK-7246: corrected script name of
> createipalias     commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot
> 20 hours ago     Jayapal    CLOUDSTACK-7246: corrected script name of
> createipalias     commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot
> 20 hours ago     Daan Hoogland    Logrotate is called from crontab.
> commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot
> 20 hours ago     Daan Hoogland    reenable tests for certs as far as
> working     commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot
> 46 hours ago     Rohit Yadav    CLOUDSTACK-7871: allow VM and template
> details update...     commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot
> 2 days ago     Frank Zhang    fix expried certificate in unit test
> commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot
> 2 days ago     Joris van Lieshout    Logrotate is called from crontab.
> Debian crontab does...     commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot
> 5 days ago     Rohit Yadav    CVE­2014­3566: Avoid using SSLv3 on
> apache2 that runs...     commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot
> 5 days ago     Rohit Yadav    CLOUDSTACK-7855: NIC3 should set MTU and
> not NIC1 for...     commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot
> 10 days ago     Brian Federle    CLOUDSTACK-7526: Fix missing
> localization on 'add'...     commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot
> 12 days ago     Brian Federle    CLOUDSTACK-6590: Fix view all link
> for multi-item detai...     commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot
> 2014-10-19     Daan Hoogland    Updating pom.xml version numbers for
> release 4.4.2...     commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot
>
> On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 11:30 AM, Geoff Higginbottom
> <geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>> Hi Daan,
>>
>> I think we should have a clear list of what issues have been changed in this release
so testers like myself can ensure we test the fixes where possible.  Of course we also need
to do regression testing, but not having a concise list of what has changed does not help
the testing process.

>> Regards
>>
>> Geoff Higginbottom
>>
>> D: +44 20 3603 0542 | S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +447968161581
>>
>> geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com

jira list. you can make one like taht as well, though I doubt it will contain anything as
there was nothing specifically fixed for this version. Only some cherry-pick and backports
from other branches that people wanted in as we had to make a new release anyway.