cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Any issues to be fixed for 4.3.1?
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2014 14:14:56 GMT
Thanks Wido, I’ve cherry-picked the fix and another fix from Will (Stevens). I’m buildling/testing
it, will push on 4.3 as soon as that is done.

@Mike: If your change is not changing the schema, or adding something that could break upgrade
paths please go for it. If it’s already fixed, you can share the SHA with me and I can cherry-pick
it and run basic build tests on it.

> On 20-Nov-2014, at 3:46 pm, Wido den Hollander <wido@widodh.nl> wrote:
>

> On 11/20/2014 10:15 AM, Rohit Yadav wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> We’ve some bugfixes backported to 4.3 branch since 4.3.1 was released and I think
we should at least support this branch with a 4.3.2 release in next couple of weeks until
a stable 4.5.0 is released in next couple of months.

>> I’m going through JIRA and list of issues and will help backport fixes to the 4.3
branch. So, please share if you’ve found any blocker/critical/major issue that you found
in 4.3.0 or 4.3.1 and want to be fixed. Thanks.

> I think that backporting this one would be useful for users:
>
> Simple fix, it's in master with 69ee01af9df8d72ccd8901d146726e74edda95d7
>
> Wido
>
>> Regards,
>> Rohit Yadav
>> Software Architect, ShapeBlue