cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Harikrishna Patnala <harikrishna.patn...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Review Request 17941: CLOUDSTACK-6075: Increase the ram size for router service offering
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2014 05:59:23 GMT
Hi,

This patch was only intended to put in 4.5 and master and later it was back ported to 4.3.
If you can help me adding the upgrade path from 4.4.2 to 4.4.3, I’ll put the PR for back
porting to 4.4.3

Thanks,
Harikrishna

On 27-Nov-2014, at 8:59 pm, Rohit Yadav <bhaisaab@apache.org<mailto:bhaisaab@apache.org>>