cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Any issues to be fixed for 4.3.1?
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2014 10:16:40 GMT

On 11/20/2014 10:15 AM, Rohit Yadav wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We’ve some bugfixes backported to 4.3 branch since 4.3.1 was released and I think we
should at least support this branch with a 4.3.2 release in next couple of weeks until a stable
4.5.0 is released in next couple of months.

> I’m going through JIRA and list of issues and will help backport fixes to the 4.3 branch.
So, please share if you’ve found any blocker/critical/major issue that you found in 4.3.0
or 4.3.1 and want to be fixed. Thanks.

I think that backporting this one would be useful for users:

Simple fix, it's in master with 69ee01af9df8d72ccd8901d146726e74edda95d7

Wido

> Regards,
> Rohit Yadav
> Software Architect, ShapeBlue