cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Meskes <mes...@debian.org>
Subject Cloudstack for Debian
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2014 13:55:51 GMT
Hi,

Wido and I have been talking about bringing Cloudstack into Debian.
There is quite a bit of work involved because several dependencies are
not yet packaged.

This obviously brings up the question if anyone else on either of the
developer lists is interested in working on it? Please raise your hands.

Also, as a bonus question to the Debian folks, should we try
establishing a cloudstack packaging group or do we push the effort into
the java packaging group?

Michael
--
Michael Meskes