cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Feature request: userid field in the vm_instance table
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 19:40:43 GMT
Hi David,

This looks like a good to have feature, this has come up once.

I think it can be easily implemented. One issue is that it will require addition of a column
to the vm_instance table which means change of schema so this feature may only get into 4.5
(if it’s not too late) or master (for 4.6).

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue
M. +91 88 262 30892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com