cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Giri Prasad <g_p...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Domains and users
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2014 07:48:55 GMT
Hi All,

  I have cloudstack 4.x working correctly. I have created a few domains, respective domain
admins and domain users.

Also, one instance (with all the os and required apps) is created by every domain admin. Now,
I want the domain users, to be able to access and run the the instances, created by the domain
admin.

I am using php wrappers and cloudstack api's, using which domain admins and domain users are
logging in without any issues.

When the domain user (not the domain admin) logs in, using his userid/passwd/domainname, how
to access, the instances, created by the domain admin, and what priveleges should be made
available for the domain user, so that he can access and run the instances created by the
domain admin.

Thanks & Regards,Giri