cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "SrikanteswaraRao Talluri" <srikanteswararao.tall...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Review Request 28163: CLOUDSTACK-7934: Fixed cleanup issues test_escalations_volumes.py
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 13:24:28 GMT

-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/28163/#review62984
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ship it!


df6078bb2d160d55c2c6b21fd3234187c8091a90 4.5
2fbef677b0edfcd705c0df6d244f7327e8ea938c master

- SrikanteswaraRao Talluri


On Nov. 18, 2014, 9:47 a.m., Ashutosh Kelkar wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/28163/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated Nov. 18, 2014, 9:47 a.m.)
> 
> 
> Review request for cloudstack, sanjeev n and SrikanteswaraRao Talluri.
> 
> 
> Bugs: CLOUDSTACK-7934
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-7934
> 
> 
> Repository: cloudstack-git
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> Snapshots, volumes get cleaned up after each test case as part of account cleanup. No
need to add them separately to cleanup list.
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   test/integration/component/test_escalations_volumes.py 7290325 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/28163/diff/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> Yes.
> 
> Log:
> @summary: Test List Volumes pagination ... SKIP: Skip
> @summary: Test List Volumes with Id ... SKIP: Skip
> @summary: Test to verify creation and resize of data volume ... SKIP: Skip
> @summary: Test to verify creation and resize of custom volume ... SKIP: Skip
> @summary: Test to verify creation of snapshot from volume ... SKIP: Skip
> @summary: Test to verify creation of Hourly Snapshot policies ... SKIP: Skip
> @summary: Test to verify creation of Daily Snapshot policies ... SKIP: Skip
> @summary: Test to verify creation of Weekly Snapshot policies ... SKIP: Skip
> @summary: Test to verify creation of Monthly Snapshot policies ... SKIP: Skip
> @summary: Test to verify pagination of snapshots for Volume ... SKIP: Skip
> @summary: Test to verify extract/download a Volume ... SKIP: Skip
> @summary: Test to verify upload volume ... SKIP: Skip
> @Desc:Create volume from custom disk offering does not work as expected ... === TestName:
test_13_volume_custom_disk_size | Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Ran 13 tests in 170.553s
> 
> OK (SKIP=12)
> 
> @summary: Test List Volumes pagination ... SKIP: Skip
> @summary: Test List Volumes with Id ... SKIP: Skip
> @summary: Test to verify creation and resize of data volume ... SKIP: Skip
> @summary: Test to verify creation and resize of custom volume ... SKIP: Skip
> @summary: Test to verify creation of snapshot from volume ... === TestName: test_05_volume_snapshot
| Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> @summary: Test to verify creation of Hourly Snapshot policies ... SKIP: Skip
> @summary: Test to verify creation of Daily Snapshot policies ... SKIP: Skip
> @summary: Test to verify creation of Weekly Snapshot policies ... SKIP: Skip
> @summary: Test to verify creation of Monthly Snapshot policies ... SKIP: Skip
> @summary: Test to verify pagination of snapshots for Volume ... === TestName: test_10_volume_snapshots_pagination
| Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Ashutosh Kelkar
> 
>


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message