cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "sangeetha hariharan" <sangeetha.hariha...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Review Request 27845: CLOUDSTACK-7876 - Fixed the script 'test_vpc_vm_life_cycle.py' - Prevent Destruction of VM before it can be recovered
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 19:17:09 GMT

-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/27845/#review60818
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ship it!


Ship It!

- sangeetha hariharan


On Nov. 10, 2014, 11:47 p.m., Chandan Purushothama wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/27845/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated Nov. 10, 2014, 11:47 p.m.)
> 
> 
> Review request for cloudstack and sangeetha hariharan.
> 
> 
> Bugs: CLOUDSTACK-7876
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-7876
> 
> 
> Repository: cloudstack-git
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> Multiple Test Cases in the Test Suite Fail as the VMs destroy_instance_in_network test
case step ends up expunged before the can be recovered for the subsequent test cases. Hence
it is important not to wait for too much time before the VMs can be recovered.
> 
> As a fix, I reshuffled the code such that two VM destroy operations are not performed
one after another immediately. This will cut down the time for the VMs retreival.
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   test/integration/component/test_vpc_vm_life_cycle.py e8df680 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/27845/diff/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> Test deploy virtual machine in two isolated networks ... === TestName: test_01_deploy_vm_two_isolated_nw
| Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test deploy virtual machine when VPC VR in stopped state ... === TestName: test_02_deploy_vm_vpcvr_stopped
| Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test deploy an instance in VPC networks ... === TestName: test_01_deploy_instance_in_network
| Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test stop an instance in VPC networks ... === TestName: test_02_stop_instance_in_network
| Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test start an instance in VPC networks ... === TestName: test_03_start_instance_in_network
| Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test reboot an instance in VPC networks ... === TestName: test_04_reboot_instance_in_network
| Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test destroy an instance in VPC networks ... === TestName: test_05_destroy_instance_in_network
| Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test migrate an instance in VPC networks ... SKIP: Could not find suitable host for migration,
please ensure setup has required no. of hosts
> Test user data in virtual machines ... === TestName: test_07_user_data | Status : SUCCESS
===
> ok
> Test meta data in virtual machines ... === TestName: test_08_meta_data | Status : SUCCESS
===
> ok
> Test expunge an instance in VPC networks ... === TestName: test_09_expunge_instance_in_network
| Status : FAILED ===
> FAIL
> [Please note that this failure happened due to intermmitent network issue which is Independent
of the fix]
> Test deploy an instance in VPC networks ... === TestName: test_01_deploy_instance_in_network
| Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test stop an instance in VPC networks ... === TestName: test_02_stop_instance_in_network
| Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test start an instance in VPC networks ... === TestName: test_03_start_instance_in_network
| Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test reboot an instance in VPC networks ... === TestName: test_04_reboot_instance_in_network
| Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test destroy an instance in VPC networks ... === TestName: test_05_destroy_instance_in_network
| Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test recover an instance in VPC networks ... === TestName: test_06_recover_instance_in_network
| Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test migrate an instance in VPC networks ... === TestName: test_07_migrate_instance_in_network
| Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test user data in virtual machines ... === TestName: test_08_user_data | Status : SUCCESS
===
> ok
> Test meta data in virtual machines ... === TestName: test_09_meta_data | Status : SUCCESS
===
> ok
> Test expunge an instance in VPC networks ... === TestName: test_10_expunge_instance_in_network
| Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> === TestName: test_10_expunge_instance_in_network | Status : EXCEPTION === [Please note
that this failure happened due to intermmitent network issue which is Independent of the fix]
> ERROR
> Test deploy an instance in VPC networks ... === TestName: test_01_deploy_instance_in_network
| Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test stop an instance in VPC networks ... === TestName: test_02_stop_instance_in_network
| Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test start an instance in VPC networks ... === TestName: test_03_start_instance_in_network
| Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test reboot an instance in VPC networks ... === TestName: test_04_reboot_instance_in_network
| Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test destroy an instance in VPC networks ... === TestName: test_05_destroy_instance_in_network
| Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test migrate an instance in VPC networks ... === TestName: test_07_migrate_instance_in_network
| Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test user data in virtual machines ... === TestName: test_08_user_data | Status : SUCCESS
===
> ok
> Test meta data in virtual machines ... === TestName: test_09_meta_data | Status : SUCCESS
===
> ok
> Test expunge an instance in VPC networks ... === TestName: test_10_expunge_instance_in_network
| Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Chandan Purushothama
> 
>


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message